RRB Junior Translator Syllabus
Source: safalta.comThe detailed subject-wise syllabus is as given below:
RRB Junior Translator Syllabus: General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Indian Geography
- Culture and History of India including freedom movement
- Indian Polity and Constitution
- Indian Economy
- Environmental issues concerning India and the World
- General scientific and technological developments
RRB Junior Translator Syllabus: General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Dcoding
- Mathematical Operations
- Jumbling Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statement-Arguments and Assumptions etc.
RRB Junior Translator Syllabus: Mathematics
- Number Systems
- LCM and HCF
- Ratio and Proportions
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
RRB Junior Translator Syllabus: General Science
- Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences up to Standard 10th
RRB Junior Translator Syllabus for Translation Test
Paryayvaachi Shabd, Samaanaarthi Shabd, Upsarg, Pratyay, Vilom shabd, Muhavarey aur lokoktiyaan, Sandhi vicched, Vaakyaansh ke liye ek shabd, Tatsam-tadbhav, Shabd/vaakya shuddhi
Translation into Hindi, Synonyms/antonyms, Idioms and phrases, Suffixes and prefixes, Verbs/pronouns/tenses, Arranging of words in proper sequence, Adverbs, and adjectives, Prepositions/articles/conjunctions, Active and passive voices, Question tags
RRB Junior Translator Exam Pattern
- A total of 100 questions are asked in the exam.
- Each mark carries one mark.
- There is negative marking in the exam wherein 1/3 marks are deducted for every incorrect answer.
- The exam is conducted in both the languages- English and Hindi
- The duration of the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes (2 Hours for PwBD Candidates).