|General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here|
RSMSSB APRO Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Organization||Rajasthan Govt Staff Selection Board|
|Vacancy name||Assistant Public Relations Officer APRO|
|No of vacancy||76+ posts|
|Last Updated on:||,|
|Category||Assistant Public Relations Officer APRO Vacancy 2022|
|Application start date:||January 1st, 2022|
|Application last date:||14 February 2022|
|Date RSMSSB APRO Exam 2022||24th April 2022|
|Qualification type||10th 12th pass govt jobs/graduate govt jobs|
RSMSSB APRO Cut Off 2022: Expected
|Category||RSMSSB APRO Cut Off 2022 (Expected)|
Factors Affecting the RSMSSB APRO Cut OffThe RSMSSB APRO cut-off marks vary for different categories such as UR, EWS, OBC, SC & ST, here are the factors that are affecting the RSMSSB APRO Examination Cut Off 2022.
- RSMSSB vacancy number Candidates taking the RSMSSB Exam
- The level of difficulty of the Written Test Paper
- Candidate classification
- RSMSSB announcing category-by-category ratio per seat.
- The previous year's cut off trend
How To Check RSMSSB APRO Cut Off 2022?Here is the step-by-step process to check the RSMSSB APRO Cut Off 2022.
Step 1: Go to the RSMSSB's official website.
Step 2: Go to the homepage's "current news" section, look for the RSMSSB APRO Cut Off Marks link, and click on it.
Step 3: After clicking the link, you will be transported to the RSMSSB APRO Cut Off Marks PDF website.
Step 4: View and save the RSMSSB APRO Cut Off Marks.
Step 5: Print at least 2-3 copies of the Cut Off markings for future use.
How To Calculate Marks For RSMSSB APRO Exam?You can estimate your marks by downloading the RSMSSB APRO Answer key.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comHere's how to figure out your grade after the exam.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) has a total of 120 questions and is worth 100 points.
- In a Computer Based Test, each question involves a point (CBT)
- Marks are deducted for each incorrect response (Negative Marking)
- Total Marks = total number of correct answers – total number of incorrect answers marks
Minimum Qualifying Marks for RSMSSB APRO Exam 2022
The minimum qualifying marks for the job of RSMSSB APRO would differ depending on the category of candidates. The following are the minimum qualifying marks that candidates must achieve in order to be considered for selection:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
You may also read:
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 1012 Lab Assistant Posts
- RSMSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus 2022: Download subject-wise syllabus PDF here!
- RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Syllabus 2022: Check complete syllabus, exam pattern and more!
- RSMSSB Forest Guard Eligibility Criteria 2022: Check age limit, educational qualifications and other details here