Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Important Information
|Application Process Begin Date||5th March, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||19th March, 2021|
|Exam Date||3rd April, 2021|
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Vacancy DetailsThe region-wise vacancy details for Sarawat Bank Junior Officer recruitment are as follows:
|LOCATION||NO. OF VACANCIES|
|Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/
|Aurangabad & Jalgaon||06|
|Kolhapur & Sangl||10|
|Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja)||02|
|Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore||04|
|Ahmedabad, Surat and Vadodara||06|
However, the number of vacancies is subject to changes as per the decision of the bank.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: EligbilityThe candidates should fulfill the following norms to be eligible to apply for Junior Officer Recruitment exam:
|Age Limit||Not below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st February, 2021.|
|Educational Qualification||Candidates who have secured 60% or more marks in their graduation with specialisation in Commerce/Science/Management Studies as under:
Source: dotgo.comBachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
2. Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
3. Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
4. Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
5. Bachelor of Science (General)
6. Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
7. Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
Candidates who have secured 50% or more marks in their graduation and post graduation with specialisation in Commerce/Science/Management Studies as under:
1. Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
2. Master of Commerce (Advance Accountancy)
3. Master of Commerce (Business Management)
4. Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
5. Master of Science (General)
6. Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer
7. Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM or
equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in
Finance/Banking/ Marketing-two years full time/three years
part-time degree course from recognized University)
Candidates who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation/Post Graduation are also eligible to apply provided they are able to produce the proof of having passed their respective degrees when called for the Interview.
NOTE: Candidates must be domiciles of the state for which they have applied or else their application will be rejected.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately Timed)|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: How To Apply
- Go to the official website of Saraswat Bank
- Register yourselves by clicking on 'New Registration' and submitting the necessary details
- After getting your login credentials, Login using the same credentials
- Fill the application form by submitting the necessary details
- Verify your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons
- Click on the ‘Preview’ Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before the final submission
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee
- Click on 'Submit' and download the submitted application form
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Application Fees
- The application fees is to be paid online.
- Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.750/-for candidates
The link to apply for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 for Junior Officers will be active from 5th March, 2021.
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ. When will the registration process for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 start?
A.The registration process will start from 5th March, 2021.
Q.How many vacancies are there for Sarawast Bank Recruitment 2021?
A.A total of 150 vacancies have been announced for the post of Junior Officers.
Q.Can we apply offline for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021?
A.No, candidates can only apply online for Saraswat Bank Recruitment exam 2021.
Q.When will the online test for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment Exam 2021 be conducted?
A.The online test for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment Exam 2021 will be conducted on 3rd April, 2021.