Saraswat Bank has released a notification inviting applications for recruitment to the posts of Junior Officers in its various branches. Interested and eligible candidates can apply from 5th March, 2021 to 19th March, 2021 (both days inclusive). A total of 150 vacancies have been announced for the post of Junior Officer Marketing and Operations. Candidates can apply online on the official website of Saraswat Bank i.e., https://www.saraswatbank.com
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Important Information
|Application Process Begin Date
||5th March, 2021
|Last Date To Apply
||19th March, 2021
||3rd April, 2021
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
The region-wise vacancy details for Sarawat Bank Junior Officer recruitment are as follows:
||NO. OF VACANCIES
|Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/
|Aurangabad & Jalgaon
|Kolhapur & Sangl
|Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja)
|Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore
|Ahmedabad, Surat and Vadodara
However, the number of vacancies is subject to changes as per the decision of the bank.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Eligbility
The candidates should fulfill the following norms to be eligible to apply for Junior Officer Recruitment exam:
||Not below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st February, 2021.
||Candidates who have secured 60% or more marks in their graduation with specialisation in Commerce/Science/Management Studies as under:
1. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
2. Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
3. Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
4. Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
5. Bachelor of Science (General)
6. Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
7. Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
Candidates who have secured 50% or more marks in their graduation and post graduation with specialisation in Commerce/Science/Management Studies as under:
1. Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
2. Master of Commerce (Advance Accountancy)
3. Master of Commerce (Business Management)
4. Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
5. Master of Science (General)
6. Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer
7. Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM or
equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in
Finance/Banking/ Marketing-two years full time/three years
part-time degree course from recognized University)
Candidates who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation/Post Graduation are also eligible to apply provided they are able to produce the proof of having passed their respective degrees when called for the Interview.
Candidates must be domiciles of the state for which they have applied or else their application will be rejected.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure
The selection procedure will comprise of an Online Exam and Interview. Candidates who qualify the Online exam will be called for the interview. Minimum 50% marks have to be scored in order to be shortlisted for the interview. The Online Exam will be conducted in English language only and 1/4 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. The details of the Online Exam are as follows:
|Name of Test
||No. of Questions
||Time allotted for each test (Separately Timed)
|General/ Financial Awareness
|Reasoning Ability & Computer
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: How To Apply
- Go to the official website of Saraswat Bank
- Register yourselves by clicking on 'New Registration' and submitting the necessary details
- After getting your login credentials, Login using the same credentials
- Fill the application form by submitting the necessary details
- Verify your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons
- Click on the ‘Preview’ Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before the final submission
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee
- Click on 'Submit' and download the submitted application form
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Application Fees
The link to apply for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 for Junior Officers will be active from 5th March, 2021.
- The application fees is to be paid online.
- Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.750/-for candidates
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the registration process for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 start?
The registration process will start from 5th March, 2021.
How many vacancies are there for Sarawast Bank Recruitment 2021?
.A total of 150 vacancies have been announced for the post of Junior Officers.
Can we apply offline for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021?
No, candidates can only apply online for Saraswat Bank Recruitment exam 2021.
When will the online test for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment Exam 2021 be conducted?
.The online test for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment Exam 2021 will be conducted on 3rd April, 2021.