Important Dates :
|Online registration starting date||27th April 2021|
|Last date to apply||17th May 2021|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||June 2021|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||31st July 2021|
CLICK HERE TO VIEW NOTIFICATION PDF OF SBI CLERK
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released 5454 vacancies for the post of SBI Clerk 2021 recruitment.
- Candidates must have graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Candidates must ensure that the passing certificate should indicate the date of passing in the degree certificate .
- Candidates with Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should make sure that the date of passing of the IDD is as mentioned in the notification
- Candidates who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation are also eligible to apply on a provisional basis.
Source: safalta.comHowever it is subject to the condition that when they get provisionally selected they’ll have to produce proof that they have passed their graduation on or before the date mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates will have to mandatorily indicate the percentage they’ve obtained in their Graduati and calculate it to the nearest two decimals in the application form.
- Candidates of Matriculate Ex-servicemen should have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after completing at least 15 years of service in the Armed Forces to be eligible to apply for the post.
SBI Clerk 2021 consists of two phases :
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
Phase – II: Main Examination
HOW TO PREPARE ?
Safalta has started an online batch for SBI CLERK for those students who are preparing for the entrance exams . The course will provide 180+ downloadable study material , classes of 2 hours daily (mon- sat),counselling session by expert facilities , strategy and techniques on how to solve the examination,a telegram group with regular updates ,weekly test , special question and answer sessions and many more .
SBI CLERK FOUNDAION BATCH click here