State Bank of India has released SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 for Preliminary Examination which is scheduled to be held on July 10, 11, 12 and 13, 2021.
SBI Clerk 2021 Exam is being conducted to recruit eligibile and interested candidates to the posts of Junior Associates and 5454 vacancies have been announced for this recruitment. The PET Call Letter was released on May 28, 2021 and SBI Admit Card has been released today i.e., June 29, 2021. The details and direct link to download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 are given in this article.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021
SBI has released the admit card for SBI Clerk 2021 Exam on its official website i.e., https://www.sbi.co.in
today, i.e., June 29, 2021. This admit card is for the preliminary exam. Candidates can check all the details of the admit card below.
SBI Clerk 2021: Important Dates
|SBI Clerk PET Call Letter
||May 28, 2021
|SBI Clerk Pre-Exam Training
||From June 1, 2021
|SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card
||June 29, 2021
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date
||July 10, 11, 12 and 13, 2021
|Admit Card for Main Examination
|SBI Clerk 2021 Mains Exam Date
||July 31, 2021
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021: Direct Link To Download
Candidates can use the link provided below to directly download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021. After clicking on the link given below, they will be redirected to a page where the candidates have to enter their username/ registration number and their password/ date of birth to log in and once they log in SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 will be displayed on the screen which can be downloaded.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021: How To Download
Candidates can download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 for preliminary exam by following these steps:
- Click on the direct link provided above or go to the Career Page of SBI
- Go to "RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES)" and click on the link provided for Call Letters
- In the page that opens, enter your credentials and log in
- SBI Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the admit card and read the details. If there are any details which are incorrect, candidates must report the same to the concerned authority.