The State Bank of India (SBI) has decided to postpone the SBI Pharmacist 2021 Exam and the SBI Data Analyst 2021 Exam due to the ongoing COVID 19 pandemic . The exams were supposed to be held on May 23rd 2021 in computer-based mode.SBI released a notification stating that the exam has been postponed and that new dates will be announced in due course of time.
SBI has already released the Admit Cards last week for the examination and the last date to download the Admit Card is
How to download the Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of SBI @sbi.co.in
- In the home pageClick on "careers" link .
- Click on the tab of 'Latest Announcements' , then click on ‘Download Exam Call Letter’ under 'RECRUITMENT OF PHARMACIST IN CLERICAL CADRE’.
- Enter your login credentials
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.Download the Admit Card pdf.
- Take a print out of admit card for future reference.