SBI PO 2021 ExamEvery year, the State Bank of India has a recruiting procedure to hire qualified applicants for the position of Probationary Officers. On the official website @sbi.co.in, the notification for FY 2021-22 will be posted soon. Prelims, Mains, and Interview will be the three stages of the selection process. To be selected as a PO in SBI branches, candidates must pass all three phases. SBI is a prominent bank that pays well and offers job stability to its employees, which is one of the reasons why lakhs of people apply for these positions.
Source: Amar Ujala
SBI PO 2021 VacancyThe vacancy for SBI PO 2021 will be released along with the notification tentatively in the month of March 2021. For the previous year, i.e., 2020 a total of 2000 vacancies were released, have a look at the category-wise vacancy of the previous year.
The table given below will show you the trends in changes in SBI PO Vacancy.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
SBI PO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Any candidate applying for SBI PO must fulfill the eligibility criteria which includes fulfillment of the following:
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
The minimum age limit for a candidate to apply for the SBI examination is 21 years old but not more than 30 years old at the time of registration. Besides this, there is age relaxation relevant to category-wise candidates as per the government norms.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel)||5 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
- The candidates must hold Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India
- A candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Final Year/Semester candidates can also apply only if they produce proof of their graduation on the date of the interview.
Safalta has started an online batch for various courses for those students who are preparing for the entrance exams. The course will provide 180+ downloadable study material, classes of 2 hours daily (mon-sat), counseling session by expert facilities, strategy, and techniques on how to solve the examination, a telegram group with regular updates, weekly test, special question and answer sessions, and many more
VISIT OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR MORE INFORMATION click here
SBI PO 2021: Check Tentative Exam Dates
SBI PO Exam 2021: Know Everything about Recruitment and Vacancies
Daily Current Affairs- Free Class
- Current Affairs is an important section of Banking, SSC, Railways & Defence exams, and aspirants who are preparing for the upcoming exams in 2021 must be well prepared with this section
- It will Include Daily, Weekly & Monthly Current Affairs
- Daily Live Classes & Recorded Sessions
- Course subscription for Life Time
- Downloadable PDF study material to boost your preparation
- Recorded Backup available for quick Revision