SSC in its latest press release announced that in view of the recent surge in cases due to Covid - 19 virus across the country , the Commission has decided to postpone the SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2020) with effect from 20/04/2021.The exam that was supposed to be held on 20th April stands postponed as of now .
The fresh dates for the balance candidates of the aforementioned exam mentioned below will be decided over a course of time the Commission stated.
Candidates should keep visiting the official website ssc.nic.in or this page for latest updates regarding the exam
1. First and foremost take care of your health . Do not go out of the house until absolutely necessary .
2. Practice as many mock tests and previous year papers as you can
3. Revise everything you've learnt
5. Focus on areas where you lack and divert your attention on them
6. Try to engage in effective management of time
7. Above all give your best and be confident in yourself
ALL THE BEST !!!!