The online application process will start from June 8th, 2021 and the last date to apply is June 28th, 2021. IBPS conducts a national level exam every year for the recruitment of eligible and interested candidates to work in Regional Rural Banks across the country.
Read this article to know the detailed steps on how to apply for the IBPS RRB recruitment 2021.
Explore our List Of free courses curated for your benefits click here
|Release of notification||June 7th, 2021|
|Application process starts on||June 8th, 2021|
|Last date to apply||June 28th, 2021|
|Exam Date||August and September/October 2021|
Candidates who wish to apply for the IBPS RRB Group B Recruitment must visit the official website of IBPS @ibps.in. to check all the necessary details . Here we have provided for you the step by step guide to apply for the recruitment .
Candidates who wish to apply simultaneously for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officer are allowed to do so.
Source: EkurhuleniHowever a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III. For this ,Candidates have to apply separately and also pay the fees separately for each post.
Note: Candidates can only apply online.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Before Applying Candidates should Keep Ready:
Scanned copies of their : -
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature/left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken.
- A hand written declaration (The text for which is given below). The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, 20 the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
To attempt our free mock tests click here
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
- IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she
ALSO READ: IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021
HOW TO APPLY?
1.Candidates must visit IBPS’s official website @www.ibps.in and then click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs”
2. Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBsOFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” ” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
3.The next step is to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
4.After sucessfully registering they will have to login using their credentials and start filling up the online application form.
5.After filling the form , upload your photograph , signature , hand written declaration etc
6.Check the entire form carefully as you can't edit it once submitted and then click on COMPLETE REGISTRATION Button
7. Pay the fee , submit the form and then take a printout of form for future purpose.
YOU CAN ALSO CLICK HERE TO DIRECTLY APPLY FOR THE POSTS
Daily Current Affairs- Free Class (safalta.com)
So we have provided you here a detailed note on what documents are required , the rules and every detailed step to fill the form . If you liked our article you can subscribe to Safalta.com to read more stories from us.
Safalta has a broad spectrum of options which might help you in getiing help with the strategies discussed above.You can join our virtual world to know more Competitive Exam, Govt Jobs Preparation, Study Material Online At Safalta.com