Swami Shraddhanand College Recruitment 2021: Swami Shraddhanand College (SSC) has released a notification recruitment For 90 Assistant Professor Posts on its official website @ss.du.ac.in .Interested Candidates can apply for the posts before 14th May 2021.
Also Read:UPSC Recruitment 2021
What Are The Various Jobs Under SSC CGL?
|Start Date To Apply Online||24th April 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||14th May 2021|
- Masters degree with 55% marks in concerned/relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- Besides the above mentioned qualification the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) or the CSIR.
- Candidates with an M.Phil/Ph.D. Degree by the UGC shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.
C, ST, PwBD category, and Women applicants- Nil
- No application fee shall be charged from applicants, who had applied for the same post in the preceding advertisement, subject to the condition that interviews for the said post in the said subject had not been conducted.
Steps To Apply :
- The candidates need to register themselves first by clicking on the above mentioned link
- After registering fill in all the details correctly.
- Upload all the documents required
- Pay the application fees
- Submit the form and take a printout of the Application Form for future use
- Candidates will be selected based on their academic performances.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- The final list of selected candidates will be prepared and it will be made available on the official dashboard of the University.