|General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here|
Table of Content
- TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2023: Overview
- TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern
- TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus
- TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus: General Studies
- TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus: General Science
- TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus: Current Affairs and General Awareness
- TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus: Aptitude Test
- TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus- History, Culture, Heritage, and Socio-Political Movements of Tamil Nadu
- TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus: Development Administration In Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2023: Overview
The overview of TNPSC Group 4 syllabus is as given below:
|TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2023|
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Posts Name||Village Administrative Officer (VAO)
Junior Assistant (Non-Security & Security)
Bill Collector, Grade-I
Typist, Steno-Typist ( Grade III ), etc.
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Document Verification|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2023Before going into the TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus, all applicants must review the Exam Pattern.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comCandidates for Group 4 will be chosen only through a written exam. The test will consist of 200 questions and will last three hours. Each question has multiple choice questions (MCQs type). All portions will be written objectively and at the same level, which is the 10th standard. The TNPSC Group 4 Exam exam includes three subjects:
- The general studies section contains 75 questions covering general science, current affairs, geography, history, politics, and the economy.
- The aptitude component follows, and it comprises of 25 objective questions designed to test candidates' aptitude and mental abilities.
- The General English/General Tamil component has been removed from the TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus PDF.
- TNPSC has established the Tamil Eligibility-cum-Scoring Test of SSLC Standard, which consists of 100 questions totaling 150 marks.
|Exam Type||Subjects||Part||No. of Questions||Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|Objective (OMR)||Tamil Eligibility-Cum-Scoring Test (SSLC Standard)||A||100||150||90||3 Hours|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||25|
|Total (200 items)||200||300|
- The TNPSC Group 4 Prelims Exam will take place offline.
- The OMR form must be completed and the answers marked.
- After the exam is successfully administered, the TNPSC will make the answer key available.
- Candidates can raise concerns and obtain an estimate of their score from the answer key.
- There is no negative marking on the exam.
You may also read:
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus
The TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus is divided into the sections listed below:
- General Studies
- Aptitude and Mental Ability test
- Tamil Eligibility-Cum-Scoring Test
TNPSC Group 4 Exam exam will be administered in two separate sets, with applicants given the option of selecting either one of them dependent on the language of the paper. The curriculum is presented in depth below, section by section.
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus for General StudiesOne of the most popular subjects in government exams is general studies, particularly for commissions for public service.
The following subjects are included in Group 4 of the TNPSC:
- General Science
- Current Events
- History and Culture of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Indian National Movement
- History, Culture, heritage, and Socio-Political Movements of Tamil Nadu
- Development Administration In Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus: General ScienceThe four main subfields of general science are physics, chemistry, biology, and zoology. The new general science syllabus for TNPSC group 4 is described here.
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus for Current Affairs and General AwarenessQuestions on current events and general knowledge are now linked to one another. These days, every question in the general knowledge area relates to the most recent events taking place in the nation and the world.
|Indian National Movement||
|Development Administration in Tamil Nadu||
|History, Culture, Heritage, and Socio-Political Movements of TN||
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus: Aptitude TestThe syllabus for aptitude tests and mental ability is mentioned below in the table
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus- History, Culture, Heritage, and Socio-Political Movements of Tamil Nadu
|History, Culture, Heritage, and Socio-Political Movements of Tamil Nadu||
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus: Development Administration In Tamil Nadu
|Development Administration in Tamil Nadu||
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus: Important Points
- The TNPSC Group 4 Prelims Exam will be administered offline.
- On the OMR sheet that was given to them by the exam body, applicants must indicate their responses.
- Candidates must receive a minimum of 60 points in Part B in order to evaluate the Answer Sheet out of the overall minimum qualifying marks, which is 90 points.
- The General English and General Tamil sections have been eliminated from the TNPSC's updated Group 4 Syllabus.
- The redesigned TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus now includes a new portion called the Tamil Eligibility-cum-Scoring Test in place of the General English and General Tamil sections.
- The TNPSC Group 4 examination does not use negative marking.
- The TNPSC Answer Key is made available following the successful administration of the exam. It enables the candidates to add up their responses and, if necessary, to object.
|RSMSSB Recruitment||ICMR Recruitment|
|Ayush Ministry Recruitment||Sainik School Recruitment|
As per the TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022, what subjects are included in the General Study Section.
What is the TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus for Aptitude & Mental Ability Test?
When will the TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 be released?
How many questions will be there for each of the subjects?
How can we apply for TNPSC Group 4 recruitment?
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. tnpsc.gov.in.
- Now, click on the ‘Important links’ option.
- Register and fill all the required details in the application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout of the submitted form for future references.