The UGC NET 2021 window for the application process will end today on March 9, 2021 at 11.59 p.m. Candidates can apply for the same on the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in The last date for payment of examination fee is March 10, 2021. The registration process began on February 2, 2021 and will conclude today on March 9, 2021. Initially the last date to apply for UGC NET 2021 was March 2nd 2021 but it got postponed till 9th March 2021. The UGC NET exam fee 2021 must be paid on or before 11:50 pm , March 10, 2021.The online application correction window will be open from March 12 to 16.
The NTA will conduct the next UGC-NET exam for Junior Research Fellow and Assistant Professor on May 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 17 The selection of the candidates will completely based on their performance in Paper-I and Paper-II .
How to apply:
- Visit the official website @ ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- In the homepage click on apply
- Register yourself using required credentials
- Log in using your provided credentials once registered
- Fill up the application form
- Upload your photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee and submit
- Keep a printout of form for further reference
Eligibility criteria :
Candidates must have a post-graduate degree in any discipline fro recognised University/Institution.
Source: india.comGeneral/EWS categories should have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s or equivalent . OBC- Non-Creamy Layer/Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Persons with Disability (PwD)/Transgender should have secured at least 50% marks .
Online link for applying for UGC NET 2021 : ugcnet.nta.nic.in