- Nationality:- Indian
- Age Limit - 18 to 42 years
- Candidates have a Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade.
- The application process will continue till 17 th December.
- Exam date for UKPSC JE Exam is yet to be declared.
UKPSC JE Eligibility Criteria 2021
UKPSC JE eligibility criteria can be defined under the following categories:
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
The details regarding each of these are as given below.
UKPSC JE Eligibility Criteria: NationalityOnly Indian citizens can apply for UKPSC JE Exam.
UKPSC JE Eligibility Criteria: Age LimitThe minimum age limit to be eligible for UKPSC JE Exam is 18 years and the maximum age limit to be eligible for UKPSC JE Exam is 42 years. There is age relaxation provided to candidates belonging to reserved categories only. Reservation is ap[plicable as per the state government rules.
UKPSC JE Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed the three years diploma in Electrical Engineering. This diploma is given by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad of Uttrakhand or any equivalent of the Parishad, as recognized by the state government. An All India Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by AICTE would also be acceptable.
- Candidates appearing for JE-Electrical should have a sound and expert knowledge of and command of the language Hindi, including the Devanagari script.
- Candidates should have completed a diploma of three years in Civil Engineering, as given by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, UK or any other equivalent diploma is also acceptable.
- Candidates appearing for JE-Electrical should have a sound and expert knowledge of and command over the language Hindi, including the Devanagari script.
UKPSC JE Eligibility Criteria: Number of AttemptsThere is no restriction on the number of attempts for the exam. Candidates can appear for the exam as many times as they like provided they satisfy the above-mentioned eligibility criteria.
UKPSC JE Vacancy DetailsThe details of vacancies are as follows:
|Dept. Name||Trade Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Rural Works Dept.||Civil||107||19||17||17||10||170|
|Minor Irrigation Dept.||Civil||12||4||2||2||0||20|
|Drinking Water Dept.||Civil||42||25||8||3||1||79|
|Public Work Dept. PWD||Civil||150||7||18||6||2||183|
|Electric Safety Dept||Electrical||6||1||1||1||0||9|