Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
|General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here|
UKPSC 2022: Eligibility criteria
Also read UKPSC PCS Syllabus 2022: Check Prelims and Mains Exam syllabus here!
UKPSC 2022 Eligibility criteria: Age limit
SC/ ST candidates
UKPSC 2022 Eligibility criteria: Nationality
- The competitor must be an Indian resident.
- Tibetan refugees moving to India to permanently settle here prior to 1962 may also apply. Such candidates, however, must obtain an appropriate certificate issued by the authorities.
- Competitors from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, and the United Republic of Tanzania who has arrived in India with the intention of permanently settling here are, on the whole, qualified.
UKPSC 2022 Eligibility criteria: Educational Qualification
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline from a reputable university is required.
- Candidates for the post of Sahayak Nagar Niyojak must have a post-graduation diploma in Town and architect planning or associate membership in the educational institution/American institute of town/Institute of town planner or Institute of town planner (India).
- To be eligible to apply for the position of District data official/Feature author, candidates must have a bachelor's degree in a discipline other than Hindi.
UKPSC 2022 Eligibility criteria: Physical Standards
For Superintendent of Police (Height)
|Category||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|General and all other candidates||167.7 cm||152 cm|
|ST candidates||160 cm||147 cm|
|Mountain region candidates||162.60 cm||147 cm|
Chest Measurements (For Male candidates only)
|ST and Mountain region candidates||76.5cm||81.5cm|
|General and other candidates||78.8cm||83.8 cm|
For District Commandment Home Guard
|Candidates||Height||Chest (normal)||Chest (inflated)|
|Male candidates||165 cm||84 cm||89 cm|
|Female candidates||150 cm||79 cm||84 cm|
|Male candidate from Kumaun, Gadwal and ST candidates)||160 cm||84 cm||89 cm|
You may also read:
- UK Lower PCS Eligibility 2021- Check Age Limit, Educational Qualifications And Other Details Here
- UK Lower PSC Syllabus 2021- Download Free Syllabus PDF Here
- UKPSC RO/ARO Exam Pattern 2021: Check Section-Wise Paper Pattern And Marking Scheme
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
UKPSC 2022 Eligibility criteria: FAQs
Uttarakhand PCS 2022 Examination PatternThe UKPCS recruitment process is divided into three stages, which are as follows:
- Preliminary Examination
- The Main Exam
Candidates who pass the Preliminary Exam will be eligible solely for the Main Exam and the Interview.
The Preliminary and Main Exam Patterns are as follows:
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Sort of Questions: Objective Type different decision inquiries will be posted.
- Subjects: General Studies and General Aptitude
- Number of Questions: 250 (150 for General Studies and 100 for General Aptitude)
- Maximum Marks: 300 (150 for each subject)
- Length of Exam: 4 Hours (2 Hours for each subject)
- The Uttarakhand PCS 2022 primary test will be an unmistakable composed test having seven Question papers of various subjects.
- The span to comprehend each question paper will be 3 Hours
- The Maximum marks in the Main test will be 1500.