Are you planning to take the next UKPCS RO/ARO Exam? Candidates who want to take the UKPCS RO/ARO Recruitment Exam should be aware of all the income details. The recruiting procedure will be divided into two stages: a preliminary test and a mains exam.
Candidates who pass the mains exam and typing test will be paid following the 7th Pay Commission.
The UKPSC pay scales differ for RO and ARO positions.
Candidates applying for the UKPSC RO ARO test must be at least 21 years. If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out our daily FREE Current Affairs. February Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here.
You can also check out our free General Awareness E-book- Download now
for all competitive exams.
Salary Structure for UKPSC RO ARO Post
- Candidates who are selected for the position will be compensated in accordance with the 7th Pay Commission.
- After being hired, the candidates will be compensated according to their degree of experience.
- The pay range for UKPSC RO is Rs.
47,600 - 1,51,100/-.
- The pay range for UKPSC ARO is Rs.
44,900 - 1,42,400/-.
Other than the salary, some extra allowances are given to the selected candidates by UKPSC:
House Rent Allowance
UKPSC RO ARO Job Additional Benefits
Along with the UKPSC RO ARO pay, there are other bonuses and supplementary benefits.
The following are some of the benefits provided to chosen candidates:
- Paid Leave
- Social Security
- Medical Treatment
- The TDB and the PDB
- Pension Payment
- Compensation for Unemployment
- Allowance for Night Shift
UKPSC RO ARO Job Profile
Without knowing the job profile, i.e., what work will you do as a UKPSC RO ARO, knowing the pay scale isn't worth it.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Please fill the name
Please enter only 10 digit mobile number
Please select course
Please fill the email
Something went wrong!
Download App & Start Learning
One should be completely aware of the job profile and the various details.
- The Review Officer (RO) is responsible for preserving file records such as the diary and associated papers, as well as generating demand letters and pending file records in the sections assigned to them.
shall retain and protect the confidentiality of manuals and documents relating to the specific department and sections.
- If no clerk or typist is available, the Assistant Review Officer must work as a clerical officer/typist in an office.
- ARO is responsible for monitoring the functioning of papers and instructions, as well as preparing fresh copies and comprehensive letters.
- ARO aids the Review Officer in handling manuals and other section-related tasks.
- Maintaining waiting registrations and delivering waiting files to the allocated helpers on the specified date.
UKPSC RO ARO Probation Period
The typical probation period is two years.
After two years with the department, UKPSC RO ARO applicants are entitled to all of the advantages and benefits of a normal employee.
UKPSC RO ARO Career Growth and Promotion
Selected people who excel in their positions will be considered for promotion to higher positions.
According to the promotion, their in-hand UKPSC RO ARO income and allowances would be increased.
However, to be considered for promotion, qualified applicants must first pass a test.
They will be promoted if they pass the test.
Please read UKPSC RO ARO Prelims Exam Date 2022 Postponed: Check all the Details Here
UKPSC 2022 Assistant Review Officer, Review Officer Recruitment Application form filling Process
- Visit the official Www.ukpsc.gov.in, careers/vacancy/recruitment page, and then select Assistant Review Officer or Review Officer.
- Click on Apply to access the online application form for Assistant Review Officer and Review Officer, as well as the most recent 2022 vacancy alerts and PDF notifications.
- Fill out your basic information (education and contact information) for the 2022 UKPSC RO ARO post before the deadline.
- Pay the application fee online or offline, upload documents such as photos and signatures, and finalise and confirm the Uttarakhand Govt Public Service Commission Assistant Review Officer, Review Officer application procedure.
The Review Officer (RO) is in responsible of preserving file records such as the diary and related papers, as well as preparing demand letters and pending file records in the sections assigned to them. They must occasionally assist AROs in differentiating or comparing fresh copies, among other things.
The ARO post is considered to be a much-coveted post amongst the various grade pay jobs. The post of Assistant Review Officer is non-gazetted and is a class 3 post.
Three papers will be there in the Main (written) Examination. The paper will consist of Both Objective and subjective Type Questions.
The candidates who are in the final year of their Bachelor's Degree program are also eligible to fill out the UPPSC 2021 application form but with a condition that they have to submit the self-attested certificate at the time of the Detail Application Form submission for the UPPPSC main exam.
Overall UPPSC RO/ARO Exam level is Moderate.