The application process for UP B.Ed JEE 2021 will begin from today, Fenruary 18, from 6pm onwards. The registartion process will begin on the official website of the Univeristy of Lucknow i.e., lkouniv.ac.in
. The application process will come to an end on March 15, 2021.
Candidates who have completed their graduation with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for the exam. For candidates who have pursued engineering and technology require a minimum of 55% marks. There is no age limit for applying.
How To Apply
- Go to the official website of University of Lucknow i.e., lkouniv.ac.in
- Click on UP B.Ed JEE 2021 link available on the home page
- Register yourselves by submitting the required information
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents
- Pay the application fees
- Submit the application form
- Download the submitted form for future reference
There is an application fee of Rs. 1500 for candidates belonging to General and OBC category and for those belonging to SC/ST category it is Rs. 750.
The examination will be held on 19th May, 2021. There will be two papers in the exam- the first will have objective questions while the second will be a descriptive test. There will be 100 questions in the paper and the exam will be of 200 marks.