Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) conducts UP Lekhpal Recruitment Exam.
Candidates who have qualified UPSSSC PET Exam can appear for UP Lekhpal Exam.
UP Lekhpal exam pattern is a must for candidates applying for the exam to know as it will help them understand the exam and its requirements as well.
- The exam is objective in nature and a total of 100 questions are asked in the exam.
- There is negative marking and 0.25 marks are deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Questions are asked from subjects such as Maths, General Hindi, General Knowledge and Rural Development & Rural Society.
In this article we have covered all the details regarding UP Lekhpal exam pattern and syllabus for the benefit of the candidates. If you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out our monthly FREE Current Affairs E-book- Download Now
October Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for UP Lekhpal is as follows:
- It is a written exam.
- The total marks of the exam are 100.
- There are 4 sections in the exam and each section carries 25 marks.
- The questions are objective in nature.
- Each question carries one mark and 0.25 marks are deducted for every incorrect answer.
Rural Development and Rural Society
UP Lekhpal Syllabus
In the written exam, questions are asked from Maths, General Hindi, General Knowledge and Rural Development & Rural Society.
The detailed syllabus for each of these subects is as follows:
||UP Lekhpal Syllabus
- Number System
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic Equations
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- वाक्य संशोधन
- त्रुटि से संबंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- Economical, Social and Demographic Issues
|Rural Development & Rural Society
- Rural Administration- Components & Function of Revenue
- Revenue Administration – Components & Function
- Planning for Rural Development – District Planning Machinery
- Post-1992 Reforms in District Planning Machinery
- People’s Participation and the role of NGO’s
- Indian Rural Society- Nature and Characteristics
- Factors of Indian Society
- Problems of Weaker Sections ‐ Schedule Casts, Schedule Tribe
- Rural Institutional Systems- Religious & Cooperation
- Rural Social Change - Sanskritization, Westernization, Modernization
- Sources of Rural Employment
State Government Schemes for Village Development
- Kisaan Pension Yojna
- Kisaan Rath Yojna
- Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
- Adarsh Nagar Yojna
- Vande Mataram Yojna
- Priyadarshini Yojna
- Shudha Payjal Yojna.
- Pension Yojna.
- Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna.
- Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojna.
Central Government Schemes for Village Development
- Adarsh Gram Yojna
- Cooperative Development Scheme
- Drought Development Programme
- Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
- Annapoorna Yojna
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
- Swajal Dhaara Yojna
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
- Kasturba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
- Mid Day Meal Programme
- Indira Awas Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
- Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna
UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern FAQs
How many questions are asked in UP Lekhpal Exam?
A total of 100 questions are asked in UP Lekhpal Exam.
Is there negative marking in UP Lekhpal Exam?
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Please fill the name
Please enter only 10 digit mobile number
Please select course
Please fill the email
Yes, there is negative marking in UP Lekhpal Exam and 0.25 marks are deducted for every incorrect answer.
How many questions are asked from General Knowledge in UP Lekhpal Exam?
A total of 25 questions are asked from General Knowledge in UP Lekhpal Exam.
What are the subjects from which questions are asked in UP Lekhpal Exam?
The subjects from which questions are asked in UP Lekhpal Exam are Maths, General Hindi, General Knowledge and Rural Development & Rural Society.