UP PGT Admit Card 2022
How to Download UP PGT Admit Card
- Go to the official UPSESSB website at www.upsessb.org.
- You will be directed to the UPSEEB's homepage. Navigate to the "Notification" tab.
- Click on the Download UP PGT Admit Card option.
- Enter your provisional ID and password.
- Click on the Submit.
- Your Uttar Pradesh PGT Admit Card 2022 will appear on the screen. Download it and take several copies of it.
Also read the following blogs related to UP PGT Exam:
|UP PGT Cut Off||UP PGT Syllabus|
|UP TGT PGT Salary||Best Books for UP TGT PGT|
Details Mentioned on UP PGT Admit Card
The following details are mentioned on UP PGT Admit Card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Name Of The Exam
- Exam Date
- Latest Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Time
- Duration of the Exam
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address and Details
- Exam Centre/ Online Registration Number
- Essential Instructions for the examination
What to Carry to The Exam Hall Along With UP PGT Admit Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Two recent photographs
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
How to Get Information Corrected on UP PGT Admit CardIn case, if it is that the information on UP PGT admit card is incorrect, you should immediately contact the Board and get the details corrected. You can contact the Board using either of the following:
- Telephone: 0532-2466851 and 91-8299325775
- Email: [email protected]