UP Police Sub Inspector Exam Analysis
The UPPRPB has issued a notice clarifying the age limit and eligibility requirements for UP Police SI. Before applying online for the 9534 vacancies, applicants can review the UP Police Si age limit 2021. To be considered for the upcoming test, you must be between the ages of 21 and 28 as of July 1, 2021. The application deadline has been extended from April 30th to May 30th, 2021.
UPPRB had previously released UP Police Notification 2021.
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (UPPRB) has issued a recruitment notice for the positions of Sub Inspector (SI). A total of 9534 UP Police SI vacancies 2021 have been announced for Sub Inspector and other positions. Candidates who are qualified and involved in the UP Police Recruitment Exam 2021 should review all of the data. It is a fantastic opportunity for those looking for a UP Police Job in 2021.
UP Police SI Cut Off 2021: Know Everything About UPSI Cutoff
UP Police SI Exam 2021 | Know about Recruitment, About Exam, Selection Process, Admit Card
UP SI Exam Analysis: General Knowledge
||No. of questions
||Numerical & Mental Ability Test
||Mental Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning
- Maximum questions were asked from Constitution like the articles 17,14,44,51 etc.
- In history, questions were asked from modern history.
- There were 3-4 questions from the Police traffic controller system.
- Around 8-10 questions were asked from Acts like Women Act, Child Act, Marriage Act, etc.
- 2-3 questions were asked from geography.
- 7-8 questions were asked from traditional GK (Sports, Awards, Important dates, etc.)
Candidates are advised to study Constitution and different Acts.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2021: Job Summary, Important Dates, Exam Dates 2021, Vacancy 2021
UP SI Exam Analysis: Numerical and Mental Ability Test
In this section, the question was asked from various topics but the level of questions was not difficult. So, you can easily attempt 30-35 questions in this particular section. Do not forget to maintain accuracy.
- Simple Interest & Compound interest: 1-2
- Profit, loss, and discount: 3-4
- Number System: 2-3
- Data Interpretation: 5
- Speed, time, and distance: 2-3
- Mixture and Ratio:3-5
- Fraction and Simplification: 5 (approx.)
- Time and Work: 2-3
- Mensuration: 3-4
- Average: 2-3
- Percentage: 2-3
- Miscellaneous: others
Candidates are advised to revise all formulae and tips and tricks of all topics.
UP SI Exam Analysis: Reasoning
Questions asked from this section were easy to moderate
- Input-Output: 5
- Blood relation: 2
- Coding-decoding: 2-3
- Statements and Conclusions: 2-3
- Syllogism: 2-3
- Sitting Arrangement: 2-3 (based on ranking arrangement)
- Number & Alphabet Series: 4
- Assumptions: 2-3
- Papercutting: 2
- Embedded figures: 2
- Mathematical Operations: 3-4
The reasoning pattern was based on a banking test, but the questions were not difficult.
This exam analysis is based on student feedback.
Safalta has released a mock test kit to help you prepare for the UP Police SI exam. This test series includes 6 high-quality practice mock tests that will help you ace your exam. Where you can take the exam for free.
Fresh Batches are starting from 10th May 2021
UP POLICE (SI) - Safalta Batch 2021
- 220+ hours Live interactive Classes
- Live Interactive Classes & Recorded Sessions
- Weekly Free Mock Test
- Course Video subscription for 6 Months
- 100+ Downloadable PDF study material to boost your preparation
- Special Q&A Sessions
- Counseling Sessions by Expert Faculties
- Recorded Backup is available for quick Revision.
- Solve unlimited doubts with Subject matter experts.
- Strategy session on how to attempt the exam.
- Experienced Faculties (Selection oriented)
- Dedicated Telegram Group for regular updates
- Special Current Affairs on Safalta YouTube Channel