UP Police SI Exam Pattern
The pattern of the exam will be 400 marks consisting of 160 multiple-choice questions (2.5 marks each) in 4 parts as follows:
- General Hindi (100 Marks)
- General Knowledge and Law/Constitution (100 Marks)
- Numerical and Mental Ability Test (100 Marks)
- Reasoning/Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test (100 Marks)
The Online test for this post will be in both Hindi and English language except General Hindi.
The recruitment process for this post will be following 3 Steps that will be followed according to New Rules.
Source: Amar ujala
- I Step: Online Written Exam (Objective types Questions)
- II Step: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- III Step: Document Verification & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
In the selection process for this role, the Department has made a significant change. The minimum qualifying marks requirement for UP Police SI has changed significantly this year. SI aspirants must now achieve a minimum of 35 percent in each subject, rather than the previous requirement of 50 percent. Regardless, they must score a total of 50 percent (200 points) in all subjects.
Note: Aspirants' written test marks will be used to compile the final list.
Preparation Tips to crack UP Police SI:
- Make a proper study plan when preparing for the test.
- Give the most important topics more weight.
Static General Knowledge and Law/Constitution will account for a significant portion of an aspirant's score.
The most important aspect of Hindi is its grammar.
Attempting the Hindi Literature questions would be beneficial.
The Reasoning/Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test is the segment that plays the final position in the aspirants' marks and merit list. Aspirants who score well in this section have a good chance of scoring well in this exam.
- Reread all of the key points many times.
Attempt Free Mock Tests Here
Tips during the UP Police SI Examination:
- One thing that aspirants of the UP Police SI Examination must remember is that they must pass the segment-by-segment cut-off (minimum 35 percent for each segment) as well as the overall cut-off.
- So, if aspirants find any part of the exam difficult, they should attempt as many questions as possible to meet the previous year's cut-off.
- If aspirants find a question challenging, make sure they don't waste their time trying to solve it. Apart from that, you can move on to the next question and only return to that question if time permits.
- The board sometimes asks very difficult questions. We advise aspirants to read them thoroughly before responding.
- When answering any question on the Exam, you can use any shortcut that you are unsure about.
- Since there is no negative marking for this test, aspirants are free to make educated guesses.
- Finally, you must trust in yourself because "belief" is a very effective tool for preparing for the UP Police SI test. Aspirants should remind themselves that “I Should, I Will” at all times, and believe me when I say that you can undoubtedly pass this test.
UP SI Mock test and analysis: Know the importance of Mock Tests in this exam
Topic-wise preparation strategy for UP SI Numerical Ability