Curious to know UP Primary Teacher Salary? Uttar Pradesh Education Department will soon conduct Teacher Eligibility Exam or TET on 28th November 2021. UP TET is an exam through which one can become a teacher in Primary Schools.
This is a good opportunity for those who wish to make a career in teaching.
Many candidates wonder about the salary and job profile of primary teachers.
UP Primary Teacher Salary and job profile can be motivating factors for many. If you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can join our UPTET Free Video Course here.
- The Salary is as per the provisions of 7th pay commission.
- Teachers have a grade pay is around Rs.
- They are recruited at basic pay of Rs.
9300 to Rs.
35400 in Governments schools
Primary Teachers in Up are also eligible for a number of allowances and benefits, which when added to basic salary make the overall in-hand salary very lucrative and attractive.
This space will cover details related to the salary and job profile of teachers in Classes-I to VIII in the schools of the State Govt, the salary of teachers in private schools varies.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Please fill the name
Please enter only 10 digit mobile number
Please select course
Please fill the email
If you are preparing for UP Primary Teacher Exam, then download the following free E-Books to boost your preparation:
If you are preparing for UP Super TET Exam then download the following Free E-Books to boost your preparation:
Table of Contents
- UP Primary Teacher Salary
- UP Primary Teacher Allowances and Benefits
- UP Primary Teacher Job Profile
- UP Primary Teacher Career Growth
All the teachers are paid as per 7th CPC.
We have estimated their in-hand salary, basic salary, grade pay, and other details for the teachers.
Ther are also eligible for a number of allowances and benefits that add on to the basic salary.
Overall they are paid a very handsome amount of salary.
The salary structure is given below.
||Primary Teachers 1 to 5
9300 to 35400
|| Rs.37000 (approx.)
Also Read: UP Super TET Syllabus
||Upper Primary - 5 to 8
9300 to 44900
|| Rs 40000 to Rs 45000
On joining the Teachers are eligible for a number of allowances.
They are paid as per the provisions of pay commission and state governments rules.
The allowances are meant to provide security against the rising cost of living as well as take care of day to expenses associated with the job.
The teachers under UP a State Government also avail themselves of a number of benefits.
The details are mentioned below.
Also Read: DSSSB Teacher Eligibility
- Dearness Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Paid Leaves
- Other Allowances
- Accommodation if available
- Maternity Leave of 12 weeks for pregnant and lactating mothers
- Paid leave during pregnancy
The nature of the job for candidates in various capacities is the same, though the level of responsibility changes from class to class.
A general overview of a teacher's roles and responsibilities is provided below.
- Support children in classes and beyond classes
- Tutor children as per need in various subjects.
- Creating lesson plans, managing the documents, and overseeing lesson preparations.
- Provide a safe and cordial atmosphere for the growth of the child.
- Mentor students with respect to the future and career.
- Create innovative ways to teach children
- Provide an atmosphere for the overall, holistic growth of children.
Teachers regularly receive hikes in payment and allowances. They are promoted through internal committee and on vacancies through promotion. A dedicated and responsible teacher over the period of time can become:
To know more read here
- Senior Teacher
- Principal of School
UP Primary Teacher receives a grade pay of Rs. 4600.
The payscale of UP Upper Primary Teacher is Rs. 9300 to 44900.
The payscale of UP Primary Teacher is Rs. 9300 to 35400.
Yes, UP Primary Teachers receive allowances and other benefits.