UP Police SI Recuitment 2021 notification was released by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board on its official website on February 25, 2021.
The last date to apply for UP Police SI is May 30, 2021.
The exam is scheduled to be held in the month of June (tentatively).
Candidates should start their preparations and must focus on clearing this exam.
While preparing for UP Police SI Exam, it is important to understand the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Please fill the name
Please enter only 10 digit mobile number
Please select course
Please fill the email
Something went wrong!
Download App & Start Learning
Basic Law is a important subject for UP Police SI Exam.
Questions from the following topics are usually asked in the exam:
- Human Rights
- Traffic Rules
- National Security Issues
- Principle of Crime Punishment
- Right of Self Defense
- General Knowledge about Law
- General Knowledge about Indian Constitution
- Aim of the Constitution
- Fundamental Rights
- Directive principles
- Rules & Regulations of constitutional Amendments
- All India Service
- Information about social Law related to women children
- Reservation of SC/ ST, Environment
- Wild Life Conservation
While preparing for any competitive exam, it is important to understand each and every part of the syllabus thoroughly so that one can be confident while attempting the question paper.
Basic law as we have seen is a very important part of UP Police SI Exam.
Candidates must know all the details of the topics mentioned above which are important from the point of view of the exam.
Hence, it is important that candidates have the necessary guidance to help them understand the distinction between what is actually important and scoring from every section.
This is where the role of a experienced faculty becomes important.
Safalta Class has started a free course for UP Police SI- Basic Law preparation.
This course basically contains all the lectures that are being conducted on our YouTube channel.
The purpose of this course is to help students access all the classes and PDF notes at one place so that it is easier for them to study all the topics.
UP SI Basic Law- Free Course
provides the following benefits:
Join Now: UP SI Basic Law- Free Course
- Free classes covering Basic Law Section of UP SI Exam
- All the YouTube Classes at one place
- Easy access to all the classes
- Course subscription for a lifetime
- Downloadable PDF study material to boost your preparation
- Recorded Backup available for quick revision
- Experienced Faculties (Selection orirented)
- Learn tricks and methods to solve questions faster
- Exper guidance under our faculties
How to keep a balanced lifestyle while studying
Top ways to deal with competitive exam pressure