|General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here|
UPPSC RO Pay Scale 2022
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
According to the UPPSC RO pay scale, the total beginning remuneration ranges from 60,000 to 68,000 rs. Deductions for National Pension Scheme (NPS), Income Tax, and other expenses are capped at 10%. These 10% reductions will amount to around 5,400 rs. So, the UPPSC RO pay in hand, i.e. the compensation after deductions, will range between 54,600 and 62,600 rs.
|UPPSC RO Pay Scale||47,600 rs. to 1,51,100 rs., pay level-8|
|Starting UPPSC basic pay||47,600 rs.|
|UPPSC RO grade pay||4,800 rs|
|UPPSC RO pay scale sum||9,300 rs. to 34,800 rs.|
|Maximum UPPSC RO basic pay||1,51,100 rs.|
|Total starting salary||60,000 rs. to 68,000 rs.|
|Deduction Amount||Around 5,400 rs.|
|UPPSC RO salary in hand||54,600 rs. to 62,600 rs.|
Also Read: UPPSC RO ARO Exam Pattern
UPPSC ARO Pay Scale 2022
Deductions for National Pension Scheme (NPS), Income Tax, and other expenses are capped at 10%. These 10% deductions will amount to around 5,200 rs. So, the UPPSC ARO pay in hand, i.e. the compensation after deductions will range between 51,800 and 59,800 rs.
|UPPSC ARO Pay Scale||44,900 rs. to 1,42,400 rs., pay level-7|
|Starting UPPSC basic pay||44,900 rs.|
|UPPSC ARO grade pay||4,600 rs|
|UPPSC ARO pay scale sum||9,300 rs. to 34,800 rs.|
|Maximum UPPSC ARO basic pay||1,42,400 rs.|
|Total starting salary||57,000 rs. to 65,000 rs.|
|Deduction Amount||Around 5,200 rs.|
|UPPSC ARO salary in hand||51,800 rs. to 59,800 rs.|
UPPSC RO ARO Salary 2022: Rate of AllowancesDearness Allowance (DA): The UPPSC Dearness Allowance (DA) is 17% of the UPPSC RO ARO Basic Pay.
UPPSC RO ARO House Rent Allowance (HRA): The UPPSC RO ARO House Rent Allowance (HRA) by city category is as follows:
|Category of the City||UPPSC RO ARO House Rent Allowance (HRA)|
UPPSC RO ARO Job ProfileRO/job ARO's profile contains the following responsibilities that must be completed by RO/ARO:
- The Review Officer (RO) is responsible for managing file records such as the diary and associated papers, as well as preparing demand letters and pending file records in the sections assigned to them.
- To file the letters issued in the section's records and to keep the records of allocation to the section, as well as to monitor the functioning of papers, manuals, and so on.
- To release imprinted letters that have been fully prepared for issuance.
- To create new copies as well as comprehensive letters.
- Assisting other assistants in comparing new copies from other departments.
- To record emails and posts published in the Peon Book, as well as to investigate the Peon Book after the letters have been distributed.
- Keep the manuals and other records that circulate under him a secret.
- The ARO's responsibility is to help the Review Officer in managing his manuals and other related tasks as needed.
- Maintaining waiting registrations and delivering waiting files to the allocated helpers on the specified date.
- To prioritise and provide the submitted files to the assigned assistant for record slip planning.
- To arrange for letters of demand to be sent to other agencies that have pending files.
- To carry out any additional responsibilities delegated by the Section Officer and Review Officer to whom ARO is assigned.
- When the typist is not available, the Assistant Review Officer must complete all section typing assignments.
|Allahabad High Court RO ARO Salary||Allahabad RO ARO Eligibility Criteria||Allahabad High Court ARO Syllabus|
How to Calculate UPPSC RO ARO Salary?STEP 1: Final the basic salary.
STEP 2: Add Dearness Allowance (17%) to the Basic salary.
STEP 3: Add House Rent Allowance(HRA).
STEP 4: Add Medical Allowance(MA)
Note: During ASI Training Period these allowances will not be applicable.
Total Salary as per 7th Pay Commission = Basic / Entry Pay + Dearness Allowance (17%) + House Rent Allowance + MA
Net Salary: Gross Salary - Deductions
Which grade job is RO Aro?
Is there any negative marking in Uppsc RO Aro exam?
Does RO Aro vacancy come every year?
What is the qualification of review officer?
(2) "O" Level certificate awarded by the DOEACC Society or a qualification equivalent thereto.
3) Must possess a minimum speed of twenty-five words per minute in Hindi typewriting.