UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission has released vacancies for the post of Principal through the employment newspaper dated 24th to 30th April 2021.The recruitment process for the same has been postponed by the commission due to the recent upsurgeof COVID-19 in the country.
A total of 363 vacancies have been released for recruitment .
Important Date :
|Last Date to Apply||13th May 2021|
Also Read :
EMRS Teacher Recruitment 2021 click here
How to start the preparation for the UP TET exam click here
Age Limit :
The candidate should be a Maximum of 50 years.
Relaxation in age as per govt norms
Steps to Apply :
- Visit Official website of UPSC website @upsc.gov.in.
- Select Online Recruitment section in the home page.
- Select the Required notification on the ORA page.
- Fill in the Application form and upload all the required documents.
- Then click on the submit button
- Take a printout of the form for future use
Link To Apply Online:
(Due to the prevailing conditions caused by the Novel Corona Virus(COVID-19), as a precautionary measure,
the recruitment process in respect of Indicative Advertisement No. 07/2021, Vacancy No. 21040701324 advertised/notified in the
'Employment News' on 24.04.2021, is deferred. It would be re published in due course.)
ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) Vacancy Notice (upsconline.nic.in)
- Written Test