You can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
Table of Contents
WB TET Eligibility Criteria: Nationality
WB TET Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit
WB TET Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
WB TET Eligibility Criteria: Number of Attempts
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
The details regarding each of these parameters are as given below.
|Nationality and Domicile
|Indian and West Bengal
|18 to 40 years
Source: safalta.comAdditionally, they should be residents of West Bengal to be eligible for this exam.
|WB TET Syllabus
|WB TET Cut Off
Primary Teacher (Class 1 to 5)
- The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and a 2-year diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ei.Ed.)
- The candidate should have cleared Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and 4 years of Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.)
- The aspirant must hold a Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and have Diploma in Education (Special Education), recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)
- Graduation and a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ei.Ed.) are also applicable for the candidates who are applying.
- The candidate must have cleared their B.Sc./ B.A. or equivalent education from a recognized university or college.
- The candidate should be having passed the B.Ed/ Secondary education exam with a minimum of 50% marks
- The applicant must have qualified for the final four years of Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed)
- The candidates who are appearing in the final two years B.Sc./ B.A./ Diploma in Education and clear the exam with at least 45% marks are also eligible to apply for the Paper-II of the WB TET examinations 2022.