For candidates seeking a stable and rising career, the role of UP Police Sub Inspector is an excellent choice. Candidates who are interested in joining the UP Police as a Sub Inspector should review the UP Police SI Salary details. All the information about the UP Police Salary and Job Profile 2021 can be found below. It is critical to comprehend the UP Police SI pay structure as well as a basic understanding of the career progression after selection.
The notification for the UP Police SI Notification 2021 has been issued. UPPRB has reported a total of 9535 vacancies, including 9027 vacancies for UP Police SI.
UP SI 2021 Salary and Allowances: Extra Benefits
UP Police SI Job Responsibilities
The following are the duties of the UP Police SI:
- Dress Allowance
- One-month extra salary
- Diwali bonus
- Medical facilities
- Maintaining Self-Control
- Providing people with a sense of security
- In his jurisdiction, he is responsible for resolving cases.
- Providing his bosses with accurate reports
- Patrolling his region on a weekly basis
- UP Police Sub Inspector Career Growth Opportunities
Attempt Free Mock Tests
After joining the UP Police as a SI, applicants will be promoted after a certain number of years of service and job results. The following are the positions available following the SI promotion.
UP SI 2021 Entitled Number of Holidays/ Leaves
- Sub – Inspector
- ACP (Assistant Commissioner of Police)
- DCP (Deputy Commissioner of Police)
Here are the details of the earned leave, casual leave, and special leave entitled to SI of UP Police:
- Earned leave: 31 days (Employee can take continuous leave of 31 days) (employee can also encash up to 300 days)
- Casual leave: 30 days (Employee can take continuous leave up to 3 days OR 7 days OR 10 days and not more than that)
- Maternity leave (in special cases): Maternity leave, leave without pay
How to crack the UP Police SI Exam?
UP SI Cut-Off Marks from the Previous Year, Calculation Method and More