The notification for the UP Police SI Notification 2021 has been issued. UPPRB has reported a total of 9535 vacancies, including 9027 vacancies for UP Police SI.
UP SI 2021 Salary and Allowances: Extra Benefits
- Dress Allowance
- One-month extra salary
- Diwali bonus
- Medical facilities
UP Police SI Job Responsibilities
The following are the duties of the UP Police SI:
- Maintaining Self-Control
- Providing people with a sense of security
- In his jurisdiction, he is responsible for resolving cases.
- Providing his bosses with accurate reports
- Patrolling his region on a weekly basis
- UP Police Sub Inspector Career Growth Opportunities
Attempt Free Mock Tests
After joining the UP Police as a SI, applicants will be promoted after a certain number of years of service and job results.
Source: Amar ujalaThe following are the positions available following the SI promotion.
- Sub – Inspector
- ACP (Assistant Commissioner of Police)
- DCP (Deputy Commissioner of Police)
UP SI 2021 Entitled Number of Holidays/ Leaves
Here are the details of the earned leave, casual leave, and special leave entitled to SI of UP Police:
- Earned leave: 31 days (Employee can take continuous leave of 31 days) (employee can also encash up to 300 days)
- Casual leave: 30 days (Employee can take continuous leave up to 3 days OR 7 days OR 10 days and not more than that)
- Maternity leave (in special cases): Maternity leave, leave without pay
How to crack the UP Police SI Exam?
UP SI Cut-Off Marks from the Previous Year, Calculation Method and More