Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safaltaThis blog attempts to highlight the variety of Digital Marketing jobs for new graduates that you can pursue to develop a successful career in this rapidly expanding field.
1. Introduction to Digital Marketing
2. Website Planning and Creation
Entry-Level Digital Marketing Jobs
Why Pursue a Career in Digital Marketing?
Skills Required in Digital Marketing
Is Digital Marketing a Good Career?
1. Entry-Level Digital Marketing Jobs
- Writer/Strategist of Content
- Executive or specialist in search engine optimization (SEO)
- Email Marketing Manager
- Analyst for digital marketing
- Specialist in social media
- Analytics Specialist
- Label Manager
- Web Developer
- Dedicated Blogger
- Marketing Specialist for Mobile
- Marketer of emails
- Find Expert
- Internet Content Creator
- Expert in Business Analytics
- SEO Author
2. Why Pursue a Career in Digital Marketing?
- The field of digital marketing is challenging and expanding quickly. Digital marketing is mostly used by startups and large corporations, and as new technologies are always being introduced into our world, this field's career opportunities are expanding.
- Digital marketing will be your favorite if you are tech-savvy. If you enjoy art and design, a job in digital marketing will be right up your alley. The industry encourages students from a wide range of streams to create a career in digital marketing because it encompasses a wide range of creative and technical talents.
- In general, it offers laid-back and adaptable working conditions, including freelancing, informal dress codes, work-from-home days, etc.
- Because learning is simple, newcomers from all backgrounds can easily transition into the field of digital marketing. It is comparatively simple and simple to become accustomed to.
- Jobs in digital marketing for new graduates offer prospects for rapid professional advancement. As a result, you can advance to senior positions in a significantly shorter amount of time.
3. Skills Required in Digital Marketing
- Skills in SEO and SEM
- Writing, editing, and copyediting abilities
- working knowledge of social media marketing
- Basic Design Capabilities
- familiarity with paid advertising
- Mobile Advertising
- Customer Relationship Management and Customer Behavior
- Analysis of Data
- technical expertise with digital marketing platforms like WordPress, Google Analytics, and Adwords.
4. Top Digital Marketing Courses & Universities
- United States, Columbia Business School, Ms in Marketing Science
- Imperial College Business School, United Kingdom, MSc Strategic Marketing
- Marketing MSc from HEC Paris, France
- ESADE, Spain, Master of Marketing Management
- French ESCP, MSc in Marketing and Creativity
- MSc Marketing, United Kingdom, Manchester (Alliance)
- Ireland's UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School offers an MSc in Digital Innovation.
- Cranfield University, UK, MSc in Strategic Marketing
- Marketing Master's, Ireland's Trinity Business School
- Erasmus (RSM) MSc Marketing Management, Netherlands
YOU MAY LIKE TO MORE:
Opportunities for a Career for B Com Freshers
Career Possibilities for New Graduates
Opportunities for Careers for New Bas