Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Check Frequently Asked Questions about RBI Office Attendant Exam here at Safalta.com.
How many stages are there in RBI Office Attendant Recruitment process?
What is the age limit for RBI Office Attendant Exam?
What is the required educational qualification to be eligible for RBI Office Attendant Exam?
Is it mandatory for a candidate to be the domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying?
What is the application fee of RBI Office Attendant Exam?
- Rs 50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs 450/- for OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
How many attempts are allowed for RBI Office Attendant Exam?
Do candidates require any experience to apply for RBI Office Attendant Exam?
What are the subjects from which questions are asked in RBI Office Attendant online CBT?
How many questions are asked in RBI Office Attendant Exam?
What is the duration of CBT?
Is there negative marking in RBI Office Attendant Exam?
If I do not qualify Language Proficiency Test, will I still be considered for selection?
Is there any Interview round in RBI Office Attendant selection process?
What are the preparation tips for RBI Office Attendant Exam?
- Understand the syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly
- Make a detailed study plan
- Make notes
- Focus on the topics that you are weak in
- Practice consistently
- Solve previous year question papers
- Attempt mock tests
- Refer to Safalta.com for various free e-books, current affairs magazines and other helpful resources and guidance