What are some of the tricks to crack IBPS Clerical Exam?
The Clerical cadre test is administered by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The IBPS Clerk Prelims 2021 is tentatively scheduled to be held in December, and in this post, we will go over the training tips for the clerical cadre preliminary exam in great detail.
The IBPS is the agency in charge of hiring for different bank exams in the public sector.
The IBPS Clerk Prelim Exam is the first step on the path to earning the prestigious title.
This year, 2557 vacancies for the clerical cadre have been announced, which is a decrease from the previous year. IBPS has announced 12,074 vacancies for the position of IBPS Clerk in 2019.
Candidates who prepare seriously for the IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 have a good chance of passing.
Exam Pattern for IBPS Clerk
The IBPS Clerk selection process is broken down into just two levels. The following is:
Both stages are online computer-based assessments in which candidates must choose a response from a list of multiple choices. The exam pattern is described in detail below.
The following is the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern for the year 2021:
||No. Of Questions
The IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern for 2021 exam is as follows:
Important Points for IBPS Clerk Prelims
||No. Of Questions
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
9 Important Tips for IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation
- Since this is just a qualification step, IBPS Clerk prelims training should be done to score as many points as possible.
- The preliminary exam has sectional timing, with each section receiving 20 minutes.
- Each segment has a sectional cut-off, so candidates must ensure that they do equally well in all subjects.
- Candidates who pass this process are invited to take the Mains test and their scores in the Mains are used to compile a final list of candidates who have been shortlisted.
The IBPS Clerk Exam covers a wide range of subjects. The time allotment for each section/Paper is the most critical aspect of the exam.
Candidates who want to improve their time management skills should practice with IBPS Clerk Mock Tests regularly. Candidates must prepare thoroughly for the IBPS Clerk Exam to achieve a high score.
The following are the nine most relevant IBPS Clerk Preparation tips:
- Candidates should be well-versed in all aspects of the IBPS Clerk Exam. The official IBPS Clerk Notification will provide them with all relevant exam information.
- Candidates should review the IBPS Clerk Eligibility to learn more about the requirements that apply to them.
- To get a good idea of different subjects, candidates should be up to date on the Exam Pattern and the IBPS Clerk syllabus.
- Candidates should familiarize themselves with the IBPS Clerk Prelims Test Analysis to get a sense of the exam's difficulty level.
- For the upcoming test, the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis may assist them in developing a proper planning plan and time management.
- The important IBPS Clerk books will assist them in planning their training and eventually achieving a good score.
- They will be able to achieve their goals with the aid of a good research routine, proper notes, and IBPS study material.
- To improve their solving speed, candidates can practice the numerical and logical reasoning sections many times.
- Candidates can take a free Online Quiz regularly to assess their level of readiness for the IBPS Clerk exam.
You can also make sure of our online video tutorials by professionals:
IBPS Clerk Exam 2020 | Reasoning | Safalta Classes | By Anukool Sir
IBPS CLERK Notification Out 2020 | Everything You Need To Know | By Dilip Sir
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on What are some of the tricks to crack IBPS Clerical?
Is the IBPS Clerk Prelims exam easy to pass?+
With proper IBPS Clerk training, an applicant may pass the exam if they are well prepared and maintain a balance between time management and performance.
Is it possible to pass the IBPS Clerk exam in just 30 days of preparation?+
With 30 days of training, it is not impossible to pass the IBPS Clerk exam, but more effort, commitment, and preparation would be needed. In addition, the applicant must be familiar with the exam's syllabus.
Is the General Awareness section of the IBPS Clerk Prelims exam included?+
No, the IBPS Clerk Prelims syllabus does not include General Knowledge. Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language are the only parts included.