Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
For applicants seeking employment via the test, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) establishes detailed SSC GD eligibility requirements. Candidates can read the entire SSC GD Constable eligibility requirements to avoid being disqualified at a later point in the test.
In terms of nationality, age limit, and educational qualification, the commission establishes SSC GD eligibility.
Highlights of the SSC GD in 2021
|Name of Exam||SSC GD|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Committee|
|Post||Constable and Rifleman (General Duty)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||General: INR 100/- Female/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: NIL|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
|Selection process||Computer-Based Examination (CBE)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Job Location||Across nation|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC GD in 2021
- Nationality: The applicant must be an Indian resident.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 23 years old.
- Candidate must have completed Class 10th from a recognized board of education. Candidates who are taking the tenth-grade exam are not qualified.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus for SSC GD 2021
- The computer-based test is conducted in an online mode.
- In the CBE, there is no negative marking for incorrect responses.
- Candidates who pass the CBE are entitled to take the PET and PST tests.
- A senior official conducts a thorough medical examination as a final step.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) for What is the qualification of SSC GD?
What is the SSC GD qualification?
What is an SSC GD constable's starting salary?
When will the SSC GD CBE 2021 be held?
What are the SSC GD quality criteria?
- Computer-Based Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Detailed Medical Examination