SSC CHSL (10+2) Skill Test Admit Card 2022 Download Instructions
- Visit the SSC's www.ssc-cr.org regional website.
- On the home page, select the link that says "STATUS / DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER FOR COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL (10+2) EXAMINATION - 2021 SKILL TEST TO BE HELD ON 06/01/2023."
- You will be forwarded to the new page.
- On the login screen, enter your registration number, roll number, name, birthdate, and other information.
- The admissions card will then appear on the screen.
- Save the SSC CHSL (10+2) Skill Test Admit Card 2022 for further use by downloading it.
It should be mentioned that the combined higher secondary level (10+2) exam skill test is scheduled to take place on June 1st, 2023. Candidates who have been selected for the skill test round of the combined higher secondary level (10+2) exam in 2022 for positions such as lower division clerk (LDC), junior secretariat assistant (JSA), postal assistant/sorting assistant, and data entry operator (DEO) can access the link on the home page to download their admit cards after entering their login information. After entering your login information, which includes your Registration ID and date of birth, you can download your admission card from the link on the homepage.