Company Name: Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Company Website: Accenture
Post: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: MBA
Passout Year: 2020/2021
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Chennai, Kolkata
Experience Level: 0-2 years
- M.B.A. / PGDM / MMS / Integrated MBA in Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, or Supply Chain/Operations (2021) Freshmen or graduates from the 2020 batch with up to 11 months of experience are eligible to apply).
- The ideal candidate will have a strong conceptual understanding of Supply Chain, Finance, Human Resources, or Sales/Marketing/Customer Service.
- There are no active backlogs during the application and/or onboarding process.
- After the tenth grade, there should be no more than a one-year gap in education until graduation. Between graduation and post-graduation, there can be a maximum of three years of work experience.
- The candidate should not have participated in an Accenture Recruitment assessment or interview process within the last three months.
- Candidates must be either citizen of India or have relevant work permit documents to work in India.
- Analyze, design, and/or develop best practice business changes using technology.
- Create reports to translate medium/large client requirements into Technology Solutions.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start Learning
Source: safalta.comutilizing all of Accenture's capabilities
- Analyze or configure modules (e.g., core banking system) using the platform and function knowledge from SCM, HR, Finance, or customer service.
- Create interfaces between modules (e.g., banking applications and core banking systems)
- Utilize domain and technology knowledge by serving as a liaison between technology and business stakeholders.