The Allahabad High court has released the online application form for the Review Officer (RO). The application form is released on the official website recruitment.nta.nic.in. The candidates interested can apply for the post on the official website. Moreover, the last date for submitting the application form is November 11, 2021.
Source: Byju's exam PrepThere is a total of 29 posts available for the post of Allahabad High court Review Officer. Also, the candidate needs to match the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Allahabad High Court Review Officer: NotificationThe official notification for the post of Allahabad High Court Review Officer has been released on the official website. The notification consists of all the important details like eligibility criteria, vacancies, important dates, etc. Hence, a candidate needs to check the official notification to get all the details.
Allahabad High Court Review Officer: Important datesBelow are all the important dates related to the Allahabad High court Review officer:
|Start of Online Application||October 22, 2021|
|Last date of Registration||November 11, 2021|
|Last date of Fee Payment||November 11, 2021|
|Date of exam||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
Allahabad High court Review Officer: Eligibility Criteria
- Hindi Review Officer (RO): Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree with English & Hindi in Intermediate and graduate level with Computer and English Typing speed with 25 WPM.
- English Review Officer (RO): Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Persian Literature/ Urdu Literature, Arabic Literature as one of the subjects, and English Typing speed with 25 WPM.
Allahabad High Court Review Officer: VacanciesBelow are the category wise vacancies for the Allahabad High Court review Officers:
|Name of Post||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Review Officer RO (Hindi)||15||7||5||0||27|
|Review Officer RO (Urdu)||2||0||0||0||2|
Allahabad High court Review Officer: Application FeeThe application fee for the General and OBC candidates is Rs.800. Also, for SC, ST candidates the application fee is Rs.600
How to apply:The interested candidate can apply for Allahabad High court Review Officer can apply online. Below are the steps to apply for the post of Review officer:
- Visit the official website and click on the link for the Allahabad High Court Review Officer link.
- Now fill in all the required details in the application form and upload your sign, photo, ID proof, and other documents.
- Check the preview and submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee if asked.
- Also, take a printout of the submitted form for future references.
Selection process:The selection process of the Allahabad high court Review Officer is a Computer-based test. This is a single examination consisting of two parts MCQ and CBT for Review Officer.
FAQs:Q1. What is the salary of a review officer in Allahabad High Court?
A. The total in-hand salary of the Allahabad high court review Officer is Rs.65, 759.
Q2. What is the work of the Review officer in the High court?
A. Generally, the Review officer has the power to reject your files, not to list them from the hearing, and can delay your hearings. The section officer or Assistant Registrar allot the work to the Review officer.
Q3. Is Allahabad High court review officer a gazette officer?
A. The post of a Review Officer is a Gazetted post and is a Class 2 post.
|Allahabad High Court RO ARO Recruitment - Online Coaching by Safalta Experts!|
| FREE ALLAHBAD RO/ARO : प्रशस्त सीरीज