You may also read:
- Top 5 Highest Paying Jobs in India for the year 2022
- Top 10 Highest Paying Private Jobs in India and Career Options
Company Name: Teradata corporation
Website: Teradata corporation
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience Level: 0-3 years
- CSE/IT/related disciplines: BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc
- BE/B.Tech candidates that are part of Teradata's talent pool must have 0-3 years of relevant industry experience (External) or have completed an internship (Internal applicants).
- Web application development experience is required.
- Excellent Java programming capabilities.
- Problem-solving abilities are exceptional.
- Excellent analytical and debugging abilities.
- SQL skills for any relational database (e.g.
Source: safalta.comTeradata, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.).
- Open to learning new frameworks and APIs and experimenting with them.
- Communication and presenting skills that are effective.
- Spring framework experience is a plus.
- Any ORM experience is beneficial (e.g. JPA, Hibernate, MyBatis, etc.).
Roles and responsibilities:
- Using Java technologies, create highly scalable web-based enterprise applications.
- During the feature implementation, collaborate with other engineers in the team.
- Throughout its life cycle, develop and support important features and functions.
- Support the Applications Sustaining Engineering team by analysing, debugging, and resolving customer incidents.