BPSC Bihar Combines 67th Pre exam: Notification:
The official notification for the BPSC Bihar Combines 67th Pre exam has been released on the official website. The notification consist of all the important details related to the BPSC Bihar Combines 67th Pre exam.
Source: Amar UjalaThe important details like eligibility criteria, vacancies, syllabus, exam pattern, etc. are there in the notification. Hence, the candidate needs to read the notification before applying online.
BPSC Bihar Combines 67th Pre exam: Eligibility CriteriaBelow are the eligibility criteria for the BPSC Bihar Combines 67th Pre exam:
Candidates have Bachelor's Degree in any Stream from Recognized University.
- Min. Age: Post Wise (21, 22 Yrs.
- Max. Age: 37 Yrs. (Male)
- Max. Age: 40 Yrs. (Female)
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Vacancies:There is a total of 555 vacancies available for the Bihar BPSC Combined 67th Pre Exam.
General, Other State: Rs. 600/-
SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
PH Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Bihar BPSC Combined 67th Pre Exam: How to Apply?The candidate can check the application form on the official website. Below are the steps to apply online for the BPSC Bihar Combines 67th Pre exam:
- For more information, please visit bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Visit the homepage and click the ‘Apply Now’ tab
- BPSC 67th application form can be downloaded by clicking the direct link on the following page
- There will be a screen showing the application form for the 67th CCE of the BPSC.
- Complete the BPSC 67th registration process by entering the required details.
- On their registered mobile number and email address, candidates will receive the BPSC registration number as well as a username and password.
- Using the same username and password, login again
- Fees for applications must be paid
- In the prescribed format, upload the scanned photo and signature.
- BPSC application form 2021 must be checked carefully before final submission. To do this, click the preview button.
- Submit the final submission by clicking the submit button
- BPSC 67t application form 2021 and e-receipt should be printed for future reference.