BPNL 2021 Recruitment: NotificationThe Official notification has been released on the website of BPNL. The notification consists of all the important details like vacancies, eligibility criteria, syllabus, etc. Hence, the candidate must read the notification before applying for the exam.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
BPNL 2021 Recruitment: Eligibility CriteriaEducational Qualification:
- Planning Communication Officer: Graduation
- Planning Assistant: 10th pass
- Planning Extension Officer: 12th pass
Planning Communication Officer: Experience in Marketing Field will be more preferred.
Planning Assistant: Diploma or Experience in Marketing Field will be more preferred.
Planning Extension Officer: Diploma or Experience in Marketing Field will be more preferred.
The minimum age limit is 25 years and the maximum age limit is 45 years.
BPNL 2021 Recruitment: Important Details
- The start date of the online application form is November 16, 2021
- The last date of the online application form is November 30, 2021
BPNL 2021 Recruitment: Salary Details
- Planning Extension Office: Rs. 22,000 per month
- Planning Communication Officer: Rs. 25,000 per month
- Planning Assistant: Rs. 20,000 per month
BPNL 2021 Recruitment: Selection ProcessThe selection process has two stages:
- Written Exam
BPNL 2021 Recruitment: Application FeeFee for Planning Assistant: Rs.590
Fee for Planning Communication Officer: Rs.826
Fee for Extension Officer: Rs.708
BPNL 2021 Recruitment: How to Apply?
- Firstly, visit the official website of BPNL i.e. bharatiyapashupalan.com.
- Now, click on the Career/ Recruitment section.
- Click on the link for “BPNL Extension Officer, Communication Officer, Planning Assistant” link
- Fill in all the required details and upload the documents.
- Pay the fee and submit the form.
- Also, take the printout for future references.
|Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Nawada||MPHC Recruitment 2021|
|PSSSB Clerk Recruitment||UPSSSC EXAM|