BSF (Border Security Force) has released the online application form for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable. There is a total of 72 vacancies available for the post. Moreover, the last date of applying online is December 29, 2021. If you are preparing for a government exam and want specialist guidance then Install our Safalta App: Install Now
BSF Group C Various Vacancies Online Form Released: Notification
The official notification has been released on the official website. The notification consists of all the important details related to the post. The details like eligibility criteria, vacancies, syllabus, important date, etc. are available in the notification. Hence, the interested candidate must read the notification before filling the form.
BSF Group C Various Vacancies Online Form Released: Important dates
- Start Date of Online Registration: November 15, 2021
- Last Date of Online Registration: December 29, 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment: December 29, 2021
- Exam date: to be announced
BSF Group C Various Vacancies Online Form Released: Eligibility Criteria
- For ASI: Matriculation pass and Diploma course in Draftsmanship (Civil) from ITI.
- For HC/Constable: Matriculation pass and ITI Certificate in relevant trade.
Source: India TV News
Candidates have to pay Rs.100 as an examination fee through various payment modes and for more details kindly read the official BSF notification.
BSF Group C Various Vacancies Online Form Released: Vacancies
Below is the list of the number of vacancies available in BSF Group C:
|ASI (DM Gde-III)
|Constable (General Operator)
|Constable (Generator Mechanic)
BSF Group C Various Vacancies Online Form Released: How to apply?
Below are the steps to apply for the post of BSF Group C Various Vacancies:
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. rectt.bsf.gov.in.
- Click on the link for BSF Group C Recruitment 2021.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Upload all the documents and submit the form.
- Also, take a printout for future references.