- Company Name: Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd
- Company Website: CISCO
- Position: Software Engineer
- Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
- Passout Year: 2022
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience Level: 0-0 years
- Support Engineer for Cisco's End-to-End Third-Party Software Compliance and Risk Management (TPSCRM) platform, which governs and drives all Open Source and Commercial product component license verification and compliance management, as well as serving as the repository for all Cisco's Product Bill Of Materials (P-BOMs) and related publications.
- This role will interface with all customers across the various Cisco Engineering teams, so strong customer focus and the ability to follow-up on issues and train end users globally will be critical.
- Solid understanding of the Software Product Development Life Cycle, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery processes, and Defect Analysis and Validation methods.
- Perform the initial phase of triaging and analysis of user-submitted tickets (cases) related to issues detected in the TPS Ecosystem (TPSCRM platform).
- This role will interface with all customers across the various Cisco
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS/etc.) is preferred.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a comparable major is preferred.
- A minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 is required.