Cisco Systems, Inc.
is a multinational technology corporation based in San Jose, California, in the heart of Silicon Valley.
Cisco is a high-tech company that develops and sells networking gear, telecommunications equipment, and other high-tech services and goods in fractures.
The following is a list of Cisco job openings.
You may also read:
Company Name: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a bachelors and masters degree in business ,management ,finance ,Math ,accounting ,information systems or related field from an aggregated Institute for the program started.
- Minimum of a 7.0 CGPA.
- This requirement is only for 2022 to pass out only.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- High level of customer orientation and service excellence.
- Efficient collaboration skills with internal and external customers and cross functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritise Work capacity.
- Accountability for revenue and gross margin achievement on customer funded projects, Monitoring the expenditures and cost against delivered and realised benefits as the project progress.
- Plan to specify admin team subjects in line with the strategic plan and roadmap.
- Work closely with and provide support to the relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the party contribution to the project as appropriate.