Source: Safalta.comRead all the details related to the recruitment process here in this article.
You may also read:
- Top 5 Highest Paying Jobs in India for the year 2022
- Top 10 Highest Paying Private Jobs in India and Career Options
Company Name: Cognizant
Company Website: Official Website
Job Profile: Consultant
Degree Needed: B.Tech / B.E/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021
Package: As per IT Standards
Work Location: Across India
Experience Required: 0-1 year
- The candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant industry field (Required)
- The candidate who has a Master’s in Business Administration, Finance, or Engineering will be preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:Problem and Scope Definition:
- The aspirant should support the formulation of the problem statement and scope definition.
- The aspirant should drill down beyond the surface of the problem and understand the root cause.
- Also, should construct the problem statement including problem description.
- The aspirant should identify the key stakeholders and also construct stakeholders’ analysis i.e., how they are affected.
- The aspirant should contribute to the project planning and effort estimation within scope.
- The aspirant should support the identification of mitigation approaches and risks.
- The aspirant should analyze and review the relevant documentation to ensure an understanding of the organization's capabilities and functions.
- The aspirant should conduct relevant research for the increase in understanding in support of developing comprehensive solutions.
- The aspirant should logically structure supporting data and structure to formulate a logical, solid, and understandable business case.
- The aspirant should demonstrate exceptional requirement gathering skills, leveraging clear direction from engagement management.
- The aspirant should support the gathering sessions.
- They should organize and sequence requirements into a user requirements document.
- Also, should write well-formed, validated requirements and manage changes.
- The aspirant should use appropriate tools to record track and manage requirements.
Apply Link: Click Here to Apply