Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: Safalta.comCandidates for the Delhi Cantonment Jr Clerk Recruitment 2023 must have completed their 12th grade and be proficient in typing. Candidates shouldn't be older than 30 years old. If you are preparing for competitive exams and looking for expert guidance, you can download our General Knowledge Free Ebook Download Now.
How to apply for Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the "Recruitment Section" on the Delhi Cantonment website after that.
- After selecting "Click to apply," select "View."
- Study all of the directions.
- Enter the requested information, such as your name, address, and educational background.
- Upload Documents
- A recognised university's 12th-class diploma is required for the candidate.
- a computer-only typing pace of 30 or 35 words per minute in Hindi
- JE Civil - Civil Engineering Diploma from an Approved University
- JE Electrical - Electrical Engineering Diploma from an Approved University
- Junior Clerk - 22 Posts
- JE Civil - 3 Posts
- JE Electrical - 1 Post
- Delhi Cant JE applications must be submitted by Tuesday, January 2, 2023.
- Delhi Cant Jr Clerk applications must be submitted before 13 January 2023.
- Minimum Age Limit - 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit - 30 years
- General, EWS and OBC Candidates - Rs. 500/-
- Other - No Fee