Haryana TET Online Form Released: NotificationThe official notification has been released on the official website. The notification consists of all the important details related to the post. The details like eligibility criteria, vacancies, syllabus, important date, etc. are available in the notification.
Source: freshersnow.comHence, the interested candidate must read the notification before filling the form.
Haryana TET Online Form Released: Important DatesBelow are the important dates related to the Haryana TET examination:
- Application Online Start: 15 November 2021
- Registration Last Date: 25 November 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date: 25 November 2021
- Correction Date: 26-28 November 2021
- Admit Card: December 2021
- Exam Date: 18-19 December 2021
Haryana TET Online Form Released: Eligibility CriteriaEducational Qualification:
Level-I PRT Teacher: 10+2 Intermediate With 50% Marks and Passed/ Appearing 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education/ Special Education/ B.E.Ed or · 10+2 Intermediate with 45% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed.
Level-II TGT Teacher Class VI to VIII: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream With 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education Or Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed/ Special B.Ed Degree Or 10+2 With 50% Marks and 4 years BA B.Ed/ B.Com B.Ed Degree.
Level-III PGT Teacher: Master Degree in Concerned Subject with 50% marks and B.Ed Degree.
Haryana TET Online Form Released: Application feeBelow is the application fee for the Haryana TET Examination:
|Paper||Gen/ OBC/ Other State||SC/ PH|
Haryana TET Online Form Released: How to Apply?
The candidate can apply online on the official website.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Board of Secondary Education Haryana.
- Click on the link for the online application form for Haryana TET.
- Fill in all the required details and upload all the documents.
- Submit the form and take the printout for future references.
|Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Nawada||MPHC Recruitment 2021|
|PSSSB Clerk Recruitment||UPSSSC EXAM|