- Company Name: Hewlett-Packard
- Company Website: HP
- Position: Technical Support Associate
- Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- Passout Year: 2021/2022
- Job Location: Chennnai
- Experience Level: 0-2 years
- Package: Best in Industry
- Responding to client issues by following a standard protocol and following specified procedures. To supplement the given approach, some judgment may be employed.
- From incoming customer contacts and proactive alerting systems, successfully fix simple to moderate technical issues (connected to hardware and software).
- Based on customer entitlement, respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations queries about features, specs, and repairs on current and discontinued products, components, and options (for example more complex warranty).
- Start proactively assisting clients to avoid or reduce the occurrence of problems.
- Supervisors or Team Leads frequently examine work.
Equivalent to a high school diploma. Individuals must have a minimum of 6 months to 1 year of general experience, or comparable college-level education, to successfully fulfill the requirements of the job.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and vocal communication skills are a must.
- Experience working with customers in a remote or face-to-face setting.
- Computer knowledge of relevant software applications (such as Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, and programming).
- Problem-solving abilities have been demonstrated.
- Data entry accuracy.
- To be sponsored, excellent language fluency is required.
- Experience in a phone-based remote job, e-support, e-chat, or something similar is preferred.
- Knowledge of computer technology.
- Knowledge of call routing and case management processes, as well as case logging and obligation systems, is desired.