- Company Name: Hewlett Packard
- Company Website: HP
- Post: Intern
- Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
- Passout Year: 2022/2023
- Job Location: Chennai
- Experience Level: 0-2 years
- Responding to client issues by following a standard protocol and following specified procedures.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start Learning
Source: safalta.comTo supplement the given approach, some judgment may be employed.
- From incoming customer contacts and proactive alerting systems, successfully fix simple to moderate technical issues (connected to hardware and software).
- Based on customer entitlement, respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations queries about features, specs, and repairs on current and discontinued products, components, and options (for example more complex warranty).
- Start proactively assisting clients to avoid or reduce the occurrence of problems.
- Supervisors or Team Leads frequently examine work.
Equivalent to a high school diploma. Individuals must have a minimum of 6 months to 1 year of general experience, or comparable college-level education, to successfully fulfill the requirements of the job.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Demonstrate outstanding written and spoken communication abilities.
• Previous experience in a customer-facing role, either remotely or in person.
• computer skills in relevant software applications (such as Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, and programming).
• Proven problem-solving abilities.
• Data entry accuracy.
• To be sponsored, excellent language fluency is required.
• Previous experience working in a phone-based remote role, e-support, e-chat, or a comparable position.
• Knowledge of computer technologies.
• Desirable: Experience with call routing and case management processes, as well as case logging and obligation management systems.
Apply Link: Click Here