- Company Name: Hewlett Packard
- Company Website: HP
- Post: Intern
- Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
- Passout Year: 2022/2023
- Job Location: Chennai
- Experience Level: 0-2 years
- Responding to client issues by following a standard protocol and following specified procedures.
Source: safalta.comTo supplement the given approach, some judgment may be employed.
- From incoming customer contacts and proactive alerting systems, successfully fix simple to moderate technical issues (connected to hardware and software).
- Based on customer entitlement, respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations queries about features, specs, and repairs on current and discontinued products, components, and options (for example more complex warranty).
- Start proactively assisting clients to avoid or reduce the occurrence of problems.
- Supervisors or Team Leads frequently examine work.
Equivalent to a high school diploma. Individuals must have a minimum of 6 months to 1 year of general experience, or comparable college-level education, to successfully fulfill the requirements of the job.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Demonstrate outstanding written and spoken communication abilities.
• Previous experience in a customer-facing role, either remotely or in person.
• computer skills in relevant software applications (such as Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, and programming).
• Proven problem-solving abilities.
• Data entry accuracy.
• To be sponsored, excellent language fluency is required.
• Previous experience working in a phone-based remote role, e-support, e-chat, or a comparable position.
• Knowledge of computer technologies.
• Desirable: Experience with call routing and case management processes, as well as case logging and obligation management systems.
Apply Link: Click Here