- Company Name: HSBC Holdings Plc
- Company Website: HSBC
- Post: Analyst
- Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.B.A
- Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience Level: 0-2 years
- Assesses correlations between recommended analytical solutions/projects and business success by looking at the "larger picture." Understanding of the business domain, functional goals, and technical knowledge necessary
- Ensures that high-quality analytical solutions are delivered to business stakeholders in one or more areas.
- To obtain higher value, collaborate with functional business executives to build and own analytical strategies/decision-making.
- Translate essential analytical solutions into generic, re-deployable solutions that may be used across geographies and markets.
- Actionable analytical solutions for business problems are provided, along with clear suggestions.
- Supports analytical thinking and solutions that lead to increased company performance.
- A degree from a reputable university, either a bachelor's or master's degree. MBAs and other management degrees are recommended.
- Working in the banking and financial sector has given me a lot of experience and expertise.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to do a deep and articulate root cause analysis of situations are required.
- Excellent written and vocal business communication, as well as presentation skills
- The ideal candidate will be able to make connections, promote ideas, and collaborate with relevant stakeholders.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes