HSBC Holdings plc, HSBC Holdings plc, HSBC Holdings pl It is a multinational investment banking and financial services holding corporation based in the United Kingdom.
By 2018, it was the world's second largest bank, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$ 2.558 trillion.
HSBC would be a true Alphabet soup, with its geographical diversity reflected in its name.
When it comes to assets, HSBC Holdings owns subsidiaries throughout Europe, Hong Kong, and the rest of the Asia Pacific area, as well as the Middle East, Africa, and the Americas.
You may also read:
Company Name: HSBC Holdings Plc
Trainee software engineer
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle with a good understanding on AGILE/ DEVOPS .
- Understanding on CI/CD /Jenkins.
- Good understanding on Github/JIRA.
- Programming exposure / knowledge in IBM AS400, RPG,CLP and DB2 is a plus.
- The time experience in Java, J2EE, Spring and SQL is a plus.
- Prepare high level or low-level design document as per the processes.
- Develop specification, prepare unit test plan , conduct unit testing following the quality process.
- Participate in requirement gathering and prepare relevant documentation as per the process.
- Participate or conduct system testing or provide support during system testing.