ICICI has released the application form for the post of Probationary Officer. The job notification has been released on the official website of ICICI. Moreover, fresher can also apply for the post of PO provided by ICICI bank. Hence, the candidate interested can apply online on the website. If you are preparing for a government exam and want specialist guidance then Subscribe to our Free Courses: Subscribe Now
ICICI Bank Recruitment for PO 2021: Notification
The official notification has been released on the official website. The notification consists of all the important details related to the post. The details like eligibility criteria, vacancies, syllabus, important date, etc. are available in the notification. Hence, the interested candidate must read the notification before filling the online form.
ICICI Bank Recruitment for PO 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Those who have completed graduation with 50% marks in any discipline
- Up to 27 years of age as of 1 March 2020 (should have been born on or after 1 March 1993)
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to the selection process
ICICI Bank Recruitment for PO 2021: Job Location
The job location for the post of Probationary Officer will be Tamil Nadu.
ICICI Bank Recruitment for PO 2021: Programme Structure
The program structure is as follows
- Term one (four months) – classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 ( 2 Months) – Internship at ICICI bank
- Term 3 (2 Months) – Classroom training at I am a Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 Months) – On the job training at ICICI bank
ICICI Bank Recruitment for PO 2021: How to Apply?
- Firstly, visit the official website of ICICI.
- Fill the form with all details.
- Upload your photo, ID card, and other documents.
- Submit the form and it's done.
Source: DNA india