ICICI Bank Recruitment for PO 2021: NotificationThe official notification has been released on the official website. The notification consists of all the important details related to the post. The details like eligibility criteria, vacancies, syllabus, important date, etc.
Source: DNA indiaare available in the notification. Hence, the interested candidate must read the notification before filling the online form.
ICICI Bank Recruitment for PO 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Those who have completed graduation with 50% marks in any discipline
- Up to 27 years of age as of 1 March 2020 (should have been born on or after 1 March 1993)
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to the selection process
ICICI Bank Recruitment for PO 2021: Job LocationThe job location for the post of Probationary Officer will be Tamil Nadu.
ICICI Bank Recruitment for PO 2021: Programme StructureThe program structure is as follows
- Term one (four months) – classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 ( 2 Months) – Internship at ICICI bank
- Term 3 (2 Months) – Classroom training at I am a Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 Months) – On the job training at ICICI bank
ICICI Bank Recruitment for PO 2021: How to Apply?
- Firstly, visit the official website of ICICI.
- Fill the form with all details.
- Upload your photo, ID card, and other documents.
- Submit the form and it's done.
|UP Anganwadi Recruitment||CTET EXAM 2021|
|Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment||UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment|