Company Name: JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated)
Company Website: JLL
Post: Management Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0-2 years
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
- Additional technological skills such as Auto CAD, Map IT or other mapping tools, Photoshop, and any other financial modeling, forecasting, etc. will be appreciated.
- You must have strong writing, presentation, and communication abilities.
- a self-starter and a team player
- Real Estate Enthusiasm
- Willing to travel
- The ability to work under duress while meeting deadlines
- Understanding the market in-depth and keeping the projects in the database up to date.
- Physical site visits and micro-markets visit to get an orientation of the site, and location, and to gather information, comparables, and so on.
- Articulate and present reports/deliverables to clients in the required detail.
- Supporting delivery solutions through research and analysis, report and presentation preparation, client representation, and site visits
- Contribute to timely submission by understanding the client's objectives and coordinating with subordinates, managers, and business leads (if required).
- Assist the Business Development team with proposals and opportunities with various clients/financial institutions.
- Providing excellent client service and engagement through phone calls, meetings, site visits, presentations, follow-ups, and timely submission of deliverables.