Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, based in the United Kingdom, is a worldwide commercial real estate services firm with offices in 80 countries.
The firm also offers investment management services to institutional and retail customers, as well as high-net-worth individuals, across the world.
Company Name: Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
Company Website: JLL
Post: Management Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E / B Tech / MBA
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Banglore
Experience Level: 0-2 years
- Obtain a degree in a relevant field. Excellent communication abilities, both verbally and in writing
- Self-starter, self-assured, and collaborative, with the capacity to multitask and operate as part of a team
- I have strong analytical abilities.
- Outstanding Presentation Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to cooperate and synergize, cross-culturally sensitive
- Exceptional listening abilities
- You must be familiar with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Additional technological abilities, such as Auto CAD, Map IT or other mapping programmes, Photoshop, and any other talents relating to financial modelling, forecasting, and so on, will be appreciated.
- Writing, presentation, and communication abilities are all required.
- Team player and self-starter
- Interest in real estate • Willingness to travel
- The capacity to operate under duress while yet meeting deadlines
This job entails the following:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the market and keep the projects in the database up to date.
- Physical site visits and micro market trips to acquire a sense of the place, location, and gather information, comparables, and so on.
- Articulate and present reports/deliverables to clients in the needed depth.
- Assisting with delivery solutions through research and analysis, report and presentation preparation, client representation, and site visits
- Assist in the timely submission of documents by understanding the client's goals and coordinating with subordinates, managers, and business leads (if required). • Assist the Business Development team with proposals and possibilities with various clients/financial institutions.
- Ensuring the best possible client service and involvement through phone conversations, meetings, site visits, presentations, follow-up, and timely delivery of deliverables.