Company Name: Lenovo
Company Website: Lenovo
Post: Design Intern
Degree Needed: B.E / B Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021
Job Location: banglore
Experience Level: Freshers
- 0-2 years of Interactive web design experience A self-motivated Individual with Interest and experience in Interactive digital design
- Diligent, detall-oriented, and able to follow direction well.
- A self-motivated Individual with interest in experience in digital design Strong skills in typography, graphic design, and layout Proficiency with Industry standard software like Adobe CC and applications like PhotoShop Experience with AfterEffects and Cinema 4D a plus Working knowledge of html, current development practices and design skills
- Upskill in At Motorola Mobility, we are seeking a Digital Design Intern who will report to the Global ICA
- Digital UI/UX Design Manager.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start Learning
Source: safalta.comWe are looking for a self-starter who will be able to create designs across Motorola's global facets in web, mobile, social, and email/push communications in a fast paced, matrix environment. • This Internship will expose you to work that carries across a wide-range activity such as website designs, motion graphics, animations, banner campaigns, graphic user Interfaces, stye guides, and presentation material.
- Candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week and be able to participate in Global ICA
Apply Link : Click here